About Royal Bank of Canada Investor & Treasury Services
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury and market services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide, with over 4,500 employees in 17 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We deliver services which safeguard client assets, underpinned by client-centric digital solutions which continue to be enhanced and evolved in line with our clients’ changing needs. Trusted with CAD 4.1 trillion in client assets under administration(1), RBC I&TS has been rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for eight consecutive years(2)and is a financially strong partner with among the highest credit ratings globally(3).
Our clients benefit from our long-standing experience and specialized expertise:
(1) RBC quarterly results released February 22, 2019
(2) Global Custody Survey, Global Investor ISF, 2011 to 2018, unweighted
(3) Standard & Poor’s (AA-) and Moody’s (Aa2) legacy senior long-term debt ratings of Royal Bank of Canada as of February 22, 2019
(4) Bloomberg as at February 22, 2019
(5) R&M Fund Accounting and Administration Survey 2013-2018
(6) For mandated FX and currency hedging, RBC I&TS has hit rate of 100% as it is an outsourced solution
(7) Payments Canada 2018 & Global Finance 2018
Products and Services
RBC I&TS’ product and service offering includes custody, fund/investment administration, shareholder services, performance measurement and compliance monitoring, distribution, transaction banking (including trade finance, insourced solutions and services to broker dealers), and treasury and market services (including cash/liquidity management, foreign exchange services and global securities lending).